Cognizant is seeking an Office Manager in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Office Manager provides administration support to the corporate office in Copenhagen and ensures the smooth running and availability of our office to the employees, clients and other visitors of an international IT outsourcing and consulting company. This is an exciting and demanding role that requires the highest level of professionalism, with a flexible approach, working full time from our Copenhagen office. The role is part of a wider team with peers in Norway, Sweden and a number of other countries across Continental Europe.
- Ensure smooth running of the of the Copenhagen office in line with business requirements
- First point of contact to welcome people at the office
- Practical organization of the facilities (work spaces, meeting rooms, cleaning staff, etc.)
- Liaison with the landlord and other tenants of the building
- Implement /maintain appropriate Environmental Health & Safety (HMS) processes so that we comply with Danish law and company policy
- Organizing company events for associates
- Co-ordinate with internal IT department for video conference, printer, phone related issues
- Allocate company equipment to employees, maintain and track inventory of allocated laptops, mobile telephones, etc.
- Partner with the human resources team and other functions to implement policies in Denmark
- Ordering items for the office (furniture, office supplies, cleaning items, coffee, etc.)
- Uploading of service provider invoices into accounts payable systems
- Managing office filing systems for customer and supplier contracts, HR and Finance records Coordinate the corporate accommodation program for foreign associates on assignment in Denmark
- Ensure adherence to local physical security rules and regulations and liaise with respective teams in case of breach (Security Designee)
- Proactively support company growth and process improvement initiatives
- Support the Corporate Accommodation program
- Additional Ad hoc requests
Required Skills & Experience
- Communication Skills: You will be collaborating with co-workers and management. Need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Attitude: Can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a busy atmosphere.
- Presentation: Be credible and presentable to act as an ambassador for the organization with external contacts.
- Language skills: Fluent in English & Danish verbally and in writing.
- Attention to Detail: From ordering the correct type of staples to complying with company standards. Making sure every detail is right is crucial to your work. Ensure that the office functions effectively for all users
- Leadership Skills: You will need to motivate and influence office users and associates that stay in corporate accommodation to comply with policies and work effectively with you
- Vendor management: experience in working with miscellaneous service providers (i.e. cleaning, maintenance teams, suppliers)
- Basic computer and IT skills (Microsoft package)
Please send your CV to day as we will close this position when the right candidate comes along
You need to start in the job within the 30th of March 2018