Our client, The Linde Group, is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 64,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. AGA is part of The Linde Group and is a leading company in Nordic and Baltic countries. AGA manufactures and markets industrial gases, specialty gases and medical gases for all applications. Visit www.aga.ee for further information.
What you do
- Deliver timely, accurate and compliant payroll for
all AGA´s employees in Norway
- Administer benefits and be one point of contact
for insurance and pension providers and/or brokers,
as well as relevant government agencies
- Monthly financial reporting incl. salary calculations, e-income statement, reporting of salary-related provisions such as bonus payment, holiday allowance provisions, provision for resigned employees, etc.
- Apply for payroll related refunds (long-term illness and courses
- Deliver payroll and employee-related statistics
- Support managers and employees, and be one
point of contact for all payroll questions
What you have
- Similar experience or have worked with EMEA Payroll, knowledge of Norwegian Tax system
- Good experience with different payroll types
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian
and English (verbal and written).
- Good Excel skills (to maintain master data, variable payrolls, and input and output files)
- You are hardworking; detail oriented and take pride in being an expert in your field
- You have an analytical approach to your work
and methodical work style, high working ethic,
are persistent and comfortable during busy periods
Why you will love working with AGA
You will have good conditions and opportunities for development and promotion. With AGA, you get the opportunity to work with varied, interesting and challenging tasks in a stimulating work environment. Work for a respected employer who will support your personal growth and development.
The job is located in Tallinn, Estonia.
In case you believe to be fit for this position, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, Att:Laura Paurson, by no later than 20th of December. For further information contact us by either calling +372 630 6565 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.