Are you outgoing and eager to learn more about communication, service and sales? The position as Customer service advisor at Elgiganten/Elkjøp might be something for you. On behalf of Elgiganten, Manpower is looking for customer service advisors for their Nordic Customer Care Center located in Ørestaden
Elgiganten A/S is a part of Elkjøp Group which is the biggest commercial business within consumer electronics and electrical domestical appliances in the Nordic countries. Elgiganten has more than 290 warehouses and over 9.000 employees in the Nordic countries.
Elgiganten has developed its strong position on the market due to skilled and dedicated employees, great focus on education and development, cost-effective management, effective logistics, good purchasing systems and noticeable marketing regarding known brands at low prices.
About the position
As a customer service advisor your job will be handling inbound calls from customers solving a broad range of customer questions and requests in order to provide the best possible service.
You will be a part of Nordic Customer Care Center which is located in Ørestaden. The Nordic Customer Care Center is divided in three national teams: Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Your main tasks will be:
- To manage customer questions and requests by phone, e-mail, chat, social media and Trustpilot
- To manage a broad range of inquiries regarding:
- Invoice / economy
- Specifications of products
- Status of product submitted for service
- Damage goods - Exchange or compensation
- Use of purchased insurance
- Ordering spare parts
- Booking of technicians
- Inform about minor delays
Your personal skills are:
- To be outgoing and good at communicating with many different people
- To be articulated by nature and have a clear voice
- To have a good situational awareness
- To be energetic and have a positive mindset
- To demonstrate logical thinking and actions based on factual information
- Not to be scared of confrontations
- To always strive at giving the costumer more than they expect
- To motivate and help other people
- To be motivated by obtaining KPI’s
- To have interest in electronics
- To be fluent in Swedish or Norwegian (oral/written)
- Permanent employment
- Working hours between: Monday-Friday 8.00-20.00 Saturday 9.00-17.00
- Training for 2 weeks
- Personal and professional development
- Salary: 19,500 DKK/ 24.900 SEK + bonus up to 3500 DKK/ 4.480SEK. and supplements for evenings and weekends
- A good, professional and happy work environment with dedicated colleagues
- Located in Ørestaden right across Fields(Copenhagen Mall) and close to the metro station
- Fixed basic salary and the opportunity to receive a bonus after 3 months of employment
- Lunch program
Elgiganten is starting new teams on October 2nd and November 6th 2017. Please send your application and diploma today as we are interviewing continuously.
Register your CV at www.manpower.dk and search for the job with Job ID 1134929
Manpower er verdens førende virksomhed inden for rekruttering, vikar- og HR-service. Vi har været på det danske marked siden 1963 og vi har kontorer i hele Danmark. Vi tilbyder beskæftigelse og karrieremuligheder til både vikarer og fastansatte medarbejdere. Manpower tilbyder alt fra store samlede bemandingsløsninger til enkeltstående dag-til-dag vikariater samt rekruttering til faste stillinger. Vi løser opgaver inden for flere fagområder og på alle niveauer.
Vi tror på mangfoldighed som en ressource og ønsker, at vores medarbejdere afspejler det omgivende samfund. Derfor opfordres du til at søge, uanset køn, alder, religion og etnisk baggrund.