Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com
As a Supply Chain Management Coordinator you will be in charge of product supply from Samsung factories into the Nordic market. You will work with demand forecasting, purchasing and coordination of various issues and information between local (Denmark and Norway) area, Nordic headquarters in Sweden and Factories in order to give the best support to Sales with maximized operational efficiency. You will be working at our Danish office in Ballerup.
As a SCM-Coordinator you will:
- Input and update forecasts
- Be aware of new model introduction schedule and channel model selection
- Follow up the product lifecycle process in cooperation with product managers
- Have responsibility for purchasing from our factories (right quantity, right timing, and right price)
- Contact Sweden HQ and factories to solve shortage or excessive supply situations
- Monitor production/shipment status and take proper actions to solve issues
- Give supply information internally
- Work with reports to Korean Headquarters (ex. weekly sales discrepancy, demand updated status, Coordination of daily operational issues)
- Analyze the reason of low forecast accuracy
- Coordinate for aging stock clearance
- At least 1-2 years working experience within SCM, logistics, purchase or equivalent
- Educational background in business, logistics, SCM or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge in Danish and Korean is an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
In the role, it is important that you are structured and analytical, but also has the ability to communicate and make presentations. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible.
Send your CV in English through www.manpower.dk and job-ID: 1184245
Manpower er verdens førende virksomhed inden for rekruttering, vikar- og HR-service. Vi har været på det danske marked siden 1963 og vi har kontorer i hele Danmark. Vi tilbyder beskæftigelse og karrieremuligheder til både vikarer og fastansatte medarbejdere. Manpower tilbyder alt fra store samlede bemandingsløsninger til enkeltstående dag-til-dag vikariater samt rekruttering til faste stillinger. Vi løser opgaver inden for flere fagområder og på alle niveauer.
Vi tror på mangfoldighed som en ressource og ønsker, at vores medarbejdere afspejler det omgivende samfund. Derfor opfordres du til at søge, uanset køn, alder, religion og etnisk baggrund.