Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As a Sales Assistant, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the customers’ lives.
Do you want to be a part of one of the world's most successful electronics companies?
Samsung continues to grow, and is now looking for a talented Sales Assistant to our Enterprise Business (B2B) Team. In this role you will help our B2B team in their daily work with sales and marketing tasks. You will be part of an international organization where you will be challenged to perform your best while being supported along the way. You will be working in our centrally based Copenhagen Office and the position is limited to 35 hours a week.
You will be working with:
- Management of our Bid boks system
- Assisting in preparation of new offers and contracts
- Follow-up on contracts with our existing customers to make sure all their needs are fulfilled
- Coordination, planning and participation in events and fairs
- Ad Hoc tasks within the department
- •You have experience with customer contact from a sales position in a retail store or through a customer service or sales job
- You have excellent communication skills in Danish as well as English
- You are familiar with the Microsoft office programs especially excel and word
- You are able to work independently and efficiently
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible.
Apply through www.manpower.dk and Job ID: 1155704.
If you have any questions please contact Staffing Consultant Anja Refsgaard Cordtz by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower er verdens førende virksomhed inden for rekruttering, vikar- og HR-service. Vi har været på det danske marked siden 1963 og vi har kontorer i hele Danmark. Vi tilbyder beskæftigelse og karrieremuligheder til både vikarer og fastansatte medarbejdere. Manpower tilbyder alt fra store samlede bemandingsløsninger til enkeltstående dag-til-dag vikariater samt rekruttering til faste stillinger. Vi løser opgaver inden for flere fagområder og på alle niveauer.
Vi tror på mangfoldighed som en ressource og ønsker, at vores medarbejdere afspejler det omgivende samfund. Derfor opfordres du til at søge, uanset køn, alder, religion og etnisk baggrund.