Are you analytically minded and good with numbers and data? And do you want to get experience from a larger project within the financial industry in an international and recognized company?
As an Operative Data Collector, you will be working within a team that is handling manual procedures.
- You will be working with cases where you need to search and find information or numbers in different systems within the company
- The job involves documentation, archiving and registration
- You will have close contact with internal stakeholders
Some cases will be harder to analyze and to double check the information, in those cases you will have a specialist in the company who can support.
You are familiar with financial instruments, preferably debt collection. It is an asset if you have experience within manual work from similar position.
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, AP in Financial Management, or higher education from finance/accounting/business administration
- Working experience 1-2 years is an advantage
- Understanding of the debt collection process for retail and/or corporate customers
- Fluent in English as well as Danish. English is working language, and many documents are only in Danish (therefore a requirement that you speak and write Danish
- IT knowledge and interest
- You are meticulous, enjoy problem-solving and have attention for details
- You are comfortable to work in a structured manner and according to instructions
- Self-motivated and ambitious regarding your work
- Temporary position from August 27th or September 3rd to 23rd of December. Possible extension until end January 2019.
- Fulltime – 37 hours pr. week
- Working hours: Office Hours – your hours will be placed between 8 and 16
- The job is located in Taastrup, Denmark (outside of Copenhagen)
Contact and application
For further information please contact Staffing Consultant Nina Bjærge by e-mail: email@example.com
Please register your basic data and upload your CV in English as ONE document, preferable pdf.
We look forward hearing from you.