Are you able to help and give advice to customers by phone and help them through a detailed application process? Do you want to be part of an international team that strives to give the ultimate experience to each customer? Then you just might be the person we are looking for.
You will be a part of an international team, more specifically covering the Baltic countries. This requires that you have great language skills. Since your focus will be to help Estonian speaking costumers you must be fluent in Estonian – both orally and in writing.
You must also have great English skills in order to communicate on a professional level with costumers – oral and written as well. Finally, it is a great advantage if you master Lithuanian and/or Latvian to some degree.
Your tasks will be covering all areas of the company’s customer service process. You will be guiding their customers through application processes, as well as helping them with their daily business once they become customers. You will be our customers’ lifeline in all matters relating to credit card transactions.
In order to succeed in this position it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- You are responsible, ambitious, and result oriented as a person
- You take great part in team work with a proactive and curious approach
- You are a fast learner and are able to manage several tasks at once
- You possess great IT skills and quickly learn how to maneuver new IT systems
- You speak and write Estonian fluent as well as English at a professional level
- It is a plus if you have experience from call center, service and/or sale
Start date: As soon as possible – preferably on 1st November 2017
Salary: According to qualifications
Apply for this job on www.manpower.dk and search for job ID 1138734.