Manpower seeks colleagues on behalf of an international customer to the team, working on the Light Rail project in Copenhagen and Aarhus.
In general, work environment will be on railway, traction power substation and signaling technical room.
We expect following:
- Speaking and writing English (no Danish is necessary)
- Like working out door in all kind of weather
- Active and positive attitude
- Flexible – If possible all staff should be available for working shifts also at night time
- Fit for physically work
- You don’t have to have experience in the required job
Your daily work will contain following:
- To pull cables
- To lift equipment
- To make excavations
- To use drill, flex tool
- To use belt, scissors, nippers
- To know the different typologies of cables
- To work with fixing racks and cableways installation
- General labor
Salary: 150,- per hour
Contract: 3 month. Possible for longer time
Job start: ASAP.
Please attach your CV in English at www.manpower.dk and apply for job with ID: 1139508.