Elgiganten A/S is a part of Elkjøp Group which is the biggest commercial business within consumer electronics and electrical domestical appliances in the Nordic countries. Elgiganten has more than 290 warehouses and over 9.000 employees in the Nordic countries.
Elgiganten has developed its strong position on the market due to skilled and dedicated employees, great focus on education and development, cost-effective management, effective logistics, good purchasing systems and noticeable marketing regarding known brands at low prices.
About the job
As a technical advisor your job will be to provide technical costumer support by telephone and solve customer issues and provide the best possible service.
You will be a part of the Nordic Helpdesk team which is located in Ørestaden. The Helpdesk is divided in four national teams: Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
Your main tasks will be:
- To manage incoming calls and provide technical costumer support by phone
- To stay updated on the newest products and technology – high quality and knowledge provides the best foundation when it comes to providing the customers the best advises
- To contribute to a great work atmosphere
- Experience with costumer support by phone (Preferred)
- Interest in learning the necessary technical skills. You have the ability to adapt your service to different types of customers
- Knowledge about electronical (Preferred)
- Ability to work systematically and in a structured and detailed manner
- Responsible and service oriented and able to find simple solutions for the customers
- Outgoing and empathic personality and a great listener
- Ready to embrace changes and able to staycalm in busy situations
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English skills (oral/written) and Finnish or Danish skills (oral/written)
- A temporary position, but without a end date
- Start up: 12. March 2018
- Working hours: You are flexible and are willing to work between 10 and 30 hours per week. Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM – 7 PM, Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM (Aprox. 1-2 Saturdays a month)
- Personal and professional development
- A good and professional work environment with dedicated colleagues
- New and modern office facilities located in Ørestaden right across Fields, Copenhagen Mall
- Salary: 134 dkk per hour
- Lunch program
File your application today – we arrange interviews continuously.
Register your CV at www.manpower.dk and search for the job with Job ID 1158802.