Manpower Client – Danske Bank Global Services Centre (GSL). It was established in 2012 in Vilnius and became the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions, and front-end product development. Within a few years the center has become home to a variety of professionals, working in 16 global units and grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience. Currently, they are looking for a new team member in Vilnius who will take an ownership in developing competencies of AML teams and will raise awareness throughout organization locally and internationally.
- Developing AML/CTF training portfolio of AML Training Academy
- Sharing expertise in AML/CTF with local and international AML related teams by delivering training sessions in area of AML/CTF
- Advising managers and other colleagues in a scope of AML/CTF competencies area
- Partnering with various teams to carry out AML/CTF projects
- Have been working in a wide spectrum of AML/CTF area at least 3 years
- Have strong training, consulting and stakeholder management skills
- Have strong aspirations for preventing any ML and TF crimes
- Are skilled at planning, organizing and executing simultaneous projects
- Enjoy working in challenging and quickly changing environment
- Are able to speak and write in English very well
- To join the key strategic center of the company and surely one of the leading Global Service Center in Lithuania
- Full ownership of high impact projects influencing the way organization works
- To have freedom to express your creativity and all support to foster your development
Manpower er verdens førende virksomhed inden for rekruttering, vikar- og HR-service. Vi har været på det danske marked siden 1963 og vi har kontorer i hele Danmark. Vi tilbyder beskæftigelse og karrieremuligheder til både vikarer og fastansatte medarbejdere. Manpower tilbyder alt fra store samlede bemandingsløsninger til enkeltstående dag-til-dag vikariater samt rekruttering til faste stillinger. Vi løser opgaver inden for flere fagområder og på alle niveauer.
Vi tror på mangfoldighed som en ressource og ønsker, at vores medarbejdere afspejler det omgivende samfund. Derfor opfordres du til at søge, uanset køn, alder, religion og etnisk baggrund.