We are not just a technology company. We don’t just manufacture electronics. Our work is more important than that. We are the company that powers the people who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. We believe we make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas.
The Inside Sales Representative is part of the regional Sales organization aimed to be the best in class sales force in acquiring and maintaining relationship with partners and resellers. The Inside Sales Representative will be based in our regional Sales Center. In this role you are a fully dedicated sales role on Sales Incentive Plan to achieve revenue and margin targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial engagement to closed sales
- Achieve financial quotas (revenue, margin) and productivity KPI´s by using product knowledge, and communications skills to generate sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Work with database to reach out to customers/partners to introduce products, generate opportunities and sell, as well as maintain relationship and loyalty between the company and its existing customers/partners
- Use CRM as the planning and activity tool for the various tasks: call allocation, customer analysis, funnel management, progress status, channel close loop, etc
- No sales experience needed. Most important is the right attitude for showing results, winning attitude and dedicated to the Lenovo brand
- Native-level in the language Norwegian and fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear, warm and confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook and database management
- Capacity to manage own Sales territory in a quantitative and qualitative way in order to find best combination to reach target
- Patient and persistent in establishing a relationship with a client before a successful sale
- Collaborative working style and high commitment to get the job done
Permanent position with first 3 months covered by Manpower
How do I apply?
Send you application together with your CV in one document and apply on www.manpower.dk. Search for Job ID 1103375