Codan er et af Skandinaviens største forsikringsselskaber. Vi tilbyder erhvervsforsikringer, privatforsikringer og sundhedsforsikringer. Vi er i alt ca. 3.300 medarbejdere i Skandinavien og ca. 950 medarbejdere i Danmark. Codan er en del af RSA Group, der er et af verdens største globale forsikringsselskaber. Læs mere om Codan på www.codan.dk. Følg os på Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring og LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan-forsikring.
As our new Information Security Specialist you will act as the security authority and advisor for IT & the business, ensuring that Information Security is embedded into all projects throughout the full project lifecycle, protecting client and employee data and ensuring compliance with Information Security architecture, policies and standards.
You are on top of the Security industry trends, understands the security risk profile and advice project managers, stakeholders and senior management team on security related topics. You will report to the Manager of Security Architecture, Assurance & Consulting Team.
- Collaborate with the business and project teams to identify solutions to security challenges they may introduce, which enable RSA to be compliant and secure whilst enabling business growth
- End to end project engagement, delivering risk assessments and advice on solution to ensure the project is delivered securely and security is built into the solution
- Define security requirements and controls
- Lead training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Develop and maintain Information Security architecture, defining security standards and principles
- Assure 3rd party security compliance on new and existing engagement in close collaboration with the 3rd party risk manager
- Articulate security risks and requirements in technical and non-technical terminology so that it can be interpreted by technical as well as business teams
- Identify and give advice on opportunities for improvements, by monitoring new industry trends, development in security related technologies & practices and by assessing new security solutions
We are looking for a specialist with extensive understanding of Information Security. You have strong consulting skills and are able to make information security relevant and value adding in the local business context. You present the following in your CV:
- Extensive and proven track record of involvement in delivering small as well as large scale projects from an Information Security perspective
- 7+ years of experience with Information Security
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, ideally with qualifications such as CISSP, CISM or equivalent and strong current knowledge of ISO27000 standards
- Strong knowledge of security industry, arising risks, new trends and legal requirements as GDPR
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of security related technologies and services such as security network, firewalls, cloud solutions and penetration testing
- Strong collaboration skills, able to influencing others, finding solutions and building service minded partnership with technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages
To succeed in this role you are able to work independently, always delivering in high quality and meeting the agreed expectations. You prioritize your workload on a daily basis, and is available for security consulting and decision making when required.
Codan works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Jette Martens på +45 45902800.
Apply by clicking this link: