Codan is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 950 employees in Denmark. Codan is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Codan on www.codan.dk. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding our Scandinavian cost base and be able to provide insight into variances
- Drive strategic analysis and identify opportunities to optimize Scandinavian cost base
- Drive benchmarking studies, identify synergies and improve budget process to optimize cost
- Address cost challenges from Scandinavian leadership and senior stakeholders
- Provide support in our overall strategy processes and Quarterly Business Reviews on past and future cost performance
- Prepare material for cost forums and ensure that initiatives are in place to close any deviation to targets
You will report to the Head of Cost Management, part of the Finance and Business partner team in Finance.
You are ambitious, driven and looking for challenges. You have a solid financial background and enjoy analysis, identifying opportunities and making recommendations to senior stakeholders. Building effective relationships, handling a wide array of stakeholders, and to drive collaboration and communication is natural for you. You have a constructive attitude towards change and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
- Master of Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Prior relevant experience (+6 years)
Finance/Controller background is preferred
- Strong within financial analysis and skilled at making recommendations and acting as financial advisor
- Strong within strategic cost analysis and skilled at identifying activities to optimize cost
- Very strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Anaplan is a merit
- Great at presenting data in a clear, structured manner to senior stakeholders
- Strategic mindset with ability to identify levers for cost efficiency
- The ability to spot new ways of working and to bring innovation
- Excellent at communicating findings, and to adapt to short deadlines
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to create enthusiasm and motivation amongst people you work with
You are fluent in written and spoken English and one of the nordic languages.
The role is Nordic, based in Stockholm, Malmö or Copenhagen and travelling will be required.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Manager Jette Martens on +45 45902800. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 5th of August 2018.
Apply via this link: