Codan is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 950 employees in Denmark. Codan is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Codan on www.codan.dk. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan
Your responsibilities as Finance System Manager
As one of the new Finance System managers you will focus on Dynamics AX and the various modules. Extensive knowledge of AX and experience with optimisation of AX processes is therefore required to fulfill this role. Ability to understand and relate to Finance processes is necessary, and the Finance System Managers must have deep insight into system functionality and how functionality supports the business processes both within Finance and in the remaining part of the organisation.
The two roles are based in Copenhagen, but you will act on a Nordic basis to ensure the AX solution will support the processes and deliveries across RSA Scandi (Denmark (Codan), Sweden (Trygg-Hansa) and Norway (Codan)) and at our outsourcing partner in India.
As Finance System Manager your responsibility also include:
- To be the link between the business and IT in connection with implementation of AX module enhancements
- Ensure high quality in dataflow from feeding systems to AX by optimizing and secure daily run of the platform in cooperation with our IT department.
- Ensure handling and prioritizing of incidents and change requests in cooperation with our IT department – including analysis, registration and communication to stakeholders.
- Ensure high quality testing of all system changes before changes are set in production
- Support of super users, including training etc.
- Drive continuous improvement of the AX solution as change manager and act as link between business and IT both in relation to daily maintenance and enhancement of the AX platform.
You have solid professional experience working with Dynamics AX combined with a natural talent for stakeholder management
The Ideal candidate holds a Financial education on Bachelor or Master level, with strong interest in and solid experience from Dynamics AX.
Experience from the business side of development of an ERP system (Dynamics AX including GL, AR, AP, Cash & Bank and Fixed Assets modules) is required and your professional experience might be from consultancy, where operation, organisational implementation and process optimisation have played important roles.
You have experience with configuration and set-up of parameters in Dynamics AX, and extensive knowledge and understanding of general Finance processes, systems and data.
As a person you are outgoing, dedicated and have strong stakeholder management skills as you will act as first point of contact for diverse profiles from both IT and Finance. You can easily communicate with all levels in the organization, and you know how to drive things forward and make things happen together with relevant stakeholders in the organisation.
You have good communication skills in English as well as one or more Scandinavian languages (oral, written and presentation) enabling you to present complex subjects in a simple way.
Application and further information
Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Mette Nylander Nørgaard on +4530378782. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 4: th of July 2018.
Søg via dette link: