Do you thrive in a communicative role where you motivate, take the lead and coordinate with many stakeholders, are self-driven and a proactive team player that wants to work in a rapidly growing international organisation in Denmark.
As Deputy Project Manager for MHI Vestas Offshore Wind your main responsibilities would be to support and assist the Project Manager in management of blade Service and Execution. There may be travel activity during the assignment – maximum 1-2 days at a time. In this role you will:
- Keep Global blade status overview and follow up on deliveries from Engineering
- Site coordination and project planning
- Manage relationships with contractors, suppliers and the back office
- Keep stakeholders updated on progress and ensure reporting
- Support to other Project Managers within Special Projects when required
In order to succeed in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience with project management and a structured approach that allows keeping track of many ongoing tasks simultaneously and keeping attention to the details
- Experience from an international setting will be preferable
- Experience from working with internal and external stakeholders, projects and operational focus
- A degree in engineering and preferable experience from a technical job position, if possible within offshore or blade maintenance
- A professional communication level in both written and spoken English
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office + Microsoft AX preferably
- A self-driven work style and is a proactive team player. Is result driven with an open approach and willingness to take ownership
It is a full time job opportunity that starts as soon as possible and has its due in the middle of May 2017. The salary will be discussed with MHI Vestas later in the process.
How do I apply?
Send you application together with your CV and apply on www.manpower.dk. Search for Job ID 1104997.
Manpower er verdens førende virksomhed inden for rekruttering, vikar- og HR-service. Vi har været på det danske marked siden 1963 og vi har kontorer i hele Danmark. Vi tilbyder beskæftigelse og karrieremuligheder til både vikarer og fastansatte medarbejdere. Manpower tilbyder alt fra store samlede bemandingsløsninger til enkeltstående dag-til-dag vikariater samt rekruttering til faste stillinger. Vi løser opgaver inden for flere fagområder og på alle niveauer.
Vi tror på mangfoldighed som en ressource og ønsker, at vores medarbejdere afspejler det omgivende samfund. Derfor opfordres du til at søge, uanset køn, alder, religion og etnisk baggrund.