Codan is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and around 950 employees in Denmark. Codan is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Codan on www.codan.dk. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan.
We are looking for a Risk Consultant for IT & Change Management who will take on the responsibility of ensuring effective IT & Change risk management in collaboration with the IT Organization & Project management office, based in Copenhagen. You will work in a Scandinavian set-up with colleagues in both Sweden and Norway. The position is based in Copenhagen with limited travel activity.
High-performing influencer with solid foundation in IT & Change Management
Your most important tasks will be to ensure oversight and challenge of risks related to the IT control environment and to ensure effective risk management in the transformation programme. Your tasks will include:
- Assessment of how IT & change risks affect the business, end-to-end processes, and data flows,
- Performance of IT Assurance; ensuring that business validation processes operate effectively, facilitating identification of actions for continuous improvements, and facilitating evaluation of progress with improvement plans,
- Quarterly and yearly project- and IT risk reporting to the regional risk committee and to the Board of Directors.
- Provide oversight and challenge of outsourcing project governance.
Key result areas will be
- Lead IT risk reviews to ensure IT risks are identified and managed appropriately, providing early warning of future risk exposures,
- Assist in developing the IT assurance operating model and procedures; once developed, plan, and deliver IT assurance activities,
- Facilitate and produce IT Risk assurance reporting to senior executives and to the Board of Directors,
- Support the effective rollout and embedment of strong IT control frameworks
- Provide assurance on project risk management through appropriate challenge and analysis,
- Deliver risk assessments of major projects- and programmes’ impact on the business and the operational plans.
You like to take lead and you have:
- Strong analytical skills,
- Documented experience working with IT in large and complex organisations,
- Experience with project- and change management,
- Knowledge of principles related to risk management,
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- University degree in relevant discipline, e.g. Information Technology
- Strong capabilities working with Excel and PowerPoint.
Being of the Risk and Compliance Team
You will report to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and be part of the 2nd Line of Defence Nordic Risk & Compliance function consisting of an Insurance Risk team, a Capital & Financial Risk team, an Enterprise Risk team, and a Compliance team. The ERM team consists of six highly enthusiastic and skilled Enterprise Risk consultants who are good at collaborating across borders, who have high ambitions, and value having a fun and informal working environment. We look forward to welcome you to our team.
Codan works with ManpowerGroup in this process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Julie Holme Kristensen on 27780164 or Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest August 31, 2017. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Apply by clicking this link: