Our client, The Linde Group, is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 64,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. AGA is part of The Linde Group and is a leading company in Nordic and Baltic countries. AGA manufactures and markets industrial gases, specialty gases and medical gases for all applications. Visit www.aga.ee for further information.
Specialty Gases & Equipment Administrator
Your main responsibility will be related to work with Speciality gases order entry.
What you do
- Handling of daily incoming specialty gas orders by phone and email
- Support and consult our customers to select the right products for their needs
- Cooperate with your colleagues, sales people, product managers and other customer service teams
What you have
- Customer focused, service minded and solution oriented attitude
- Fluency in Danish and good English language skills
- MS Office skills and experience in SAP is a benefit
- Knowledge about gases and/or technical skills are an advantage
We are offering you the opportunity for professional development in an international environment. It is an interesting job in a stable company promoting innovative and modern technologies. You will get a competitive salary and benefits package. You will work in a modern working environment with good location in Tallinn.
In case you recognised yourself and you believe to be fit for this position, then apply online through the application link below.
For more information, please call/write to us at +372 630 6565 or email@example.com.