Codan is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and around 950 employees in Denmark. Codan is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Codan on www.codan.dk. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan.
Based in Copenhagen/Malmo or Stockholm and Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer, you will be responsible for managing the Contract and Supplier Relationship with the provider of the outsourced BPO service for RSA Scandinavia.
The contract and associated supplier performance are crucial to ensuring that the business achieves the required commercial and service delivery performance. In addition, you will be expected to develop and share within the Contract & SRM team best practices in Contract and Relationship Management, and in time and where capacity permits, take on additional assignments.
Understand, manage and control the contractual and commercial relationship between RSA Scandinavia and the selected supplier
- Day to Day commercial support to all Scandinavian COE Stakeholders (e.g. BPO Director, Service Performance manager etc)
- Act as interface with Procurement function and ensure the adoption of Group best practices, tools and processes
- Monitor contractual & policy compliance by both parties including active tracking of supplier obligation delivery
- Manage contract change control procedure and contract statement of works (e.g. Transformation Projects)
- Advising key stakeholders on contractual implications of business decisions and ensuring that contract is used in most optimal fashion
- Manage the vendor relationship to optimize operating cost efficiency and minimize cost of ownership
- Ensure that invoicing is carried out correctly, ensuring service credits are recovered where relevant and taking ownership of issue resolution of disputed items
- Escalation point for contract dispute management
- Negotiates changes to the contract and provides a robust challenge to the provider on change proposals
- Strong Experience (+5 years) in managing BPO or other related outsourcing agreements
- Ability to deal confidently with major stakeholders and strong project management skills
- Strong business, strategic and tactical skills (ability to interpret information, draw conclusions, assess implications and build strategies/solutions)
- Strong negotiation skills and legal knowledge in contract creation & management
- Strong focus on delivery
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Competence and experience to manage major Contract & SRM programs ideally from a Financial Services background
- University degree, MSc or lawyer, preferably with a focus on purchasing or other academic qualifications / experience relevant to the service
- Willingness to travel mostly within Scandinavia
- Fluency in at least one Nordic language and professional command of English
- Skilled in MS Office
Codan works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Heidi Monsrud on +45 4590 2800. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible, but at latest 18th of December 2017.
Apply by clicking this link: