A very important client of ours is one of the world’s leading provider of Live Casino services who works with many of the world’s most renown gaming brands.
The licensees’ players are able to play on any device - from a laptop to a smartphone. Since it is a Live Casino and the games are played on live tables with live dealers, this company won several awards.
Due to constant success the company is growing, they are seeking to recruit more talented Game Presenters to form part of their live broadcasting team. If you would like to work in an engaging and enthusiastic environment where there is plenty of room to demonstrate your skills and ideas, then this job is ideal for you. There are plenty of opportunities and bonuses every month which is another factor which makes this job opportunity exciting!
Our client is offering a career and not just a job to even those who do not have any experience in the live gaming field since they believe in people’s motivation and potential.
- Host/present Live Roulette and a number of different casino games to the camera for live players
- Carry out all gaming operations, including table administration, the gaming process and computer monitor administration
- Interact with players verbally and through the live chat system throughout the game using English or the native language of the table
- Work with and relay information to the Live Support Team regarding any operator, system or chat malfunction
- Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical skills
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague absences where required
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time
What can you expect?
- Attractive fixed salary and monthly bonus
- Amount of the salary increase after the first year: 5% after 9 months, 10% after 15 months
- Relocation package: three weeks accommodation in hotel or apartment + flight
- Pick up service from the airport
- Working on shifts hours per week, shifts can be anything: 8, 9, 12 hours are the most common, morning, afternoon, night shifts
- Indefinite contract and 6 months probation
- All candidates are to be financially secure, and able to support themselves for their first month
Malta is a beautiful island placed in the Mediterranean sea, and offers vast opportunities for both amusement and career development.
Want to learn more about Malta? Please visit
The Government website
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com, or apply directly at www.manpower.dk – search for Job ID 1143435